Germany Travel Guide A Vagabond Life
Germany Travel Guide
Germany is the largest country in Central Europe. Germany is made up of 16 states, with each state having its own distinct and unique culture and traditions.
Germany is one of the most influential European nations culturally, and one of the world’s main economic powers.
Table Of Contents
Germany Travel Guides
Freiburg Germany Travel Guide
Five Quick Facts About Travelling In Germany
- Germany is a safe country to travel in with a low crime rate and laws that are strictly enforced.
- Germany has an excellent transport system with high speed rail taking the visitor to every corner of the country. See Getting Around Tab for more information
- English is widely spoken across Germany making travel easy. As always it is polite to learn a few basic works of the language.
- Germany is not a particularly cheap country to travel in however by travelling off -season, staying in guest houses or similar and eating in local restaurants you can easily have a cost effective German holiday.
- Health in Germany is good so by exercising a normal hygiene regime, staying away from stray animals and eating well the risk to health while travelling in Germany is low (although always have travel insurance just in case).
World Destination Guide
There are 195 countries in the world stretching across seven continents – so there is an awful lot to see.Where to begin? Many people are inspired by a movie they have seen or a story they have heard, or a desire to see the land of their ancestors.
Use the drop-down on the right to explore the world.