Mexico Travel Guide A Vagabond Life
Mexico Travel Guide
Mexico Travel Guide by a Vagabond Life takes you to this incredible southern North American country. Mexico is big, it is the 13th largest country in the world covering nearly 2 million square kilometres and the 10th most populous with a population of over 125 million. One of the regions identified as the cradle of civilisation with its origins dating back to 8000 BC Mexico has a rich history both pre and post Colombian time.
Mexico has a diverse and varied terrain ranging from vast mountains with tiny villages, vast catus dotted deserts, large cosmopolitan cities and over 10,000 kilometres of coastline Mexico has something for just about everyone.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Mexico Travel Guides
Mexico Travel Guuide
Top 5 Things To See & Do In Mexico
Need To Know - Mexico Travel Guide
Five Quick Facts About Travelling In Mexico
- Mexico is big! It is the 13th largest country in the world and has a very diverse terrain from huge mountain ranges to flat desert, Travel plans need to take into account the sheer size of the country. Fun fact The Unite Kingdom would fit 7 times into Mexico.
- Mexico has a good transport system from getting around the country with a number bus companies serving all parts to all of the country. See Getting Around Tab for more information
- English is spoken in the main tourist hubs, however if you are travelling in lesser known areas there maybe little to no English. It is a good idea (and polite) to learn a few basic works of the language and have access to a translate app.
- Mexico is relatively cheap to travel in however you will pay premium prices in Mexico City and on the popular tourist coastal regions. ATM’s can be found in most larger towns and cities.
- Tipping is customary and at time expected in Mexico. As a rough guide – 10% to 20% for service restaurants, cafes, tour guides etc, 30- 50 pesos for luggage and housekeeping in hotels and the same for taxi drivers if they assist with luggage.
Mexico Travel Guides
World Destination Guides
There are 195 countries in the world stretching across seven continents – so there is an awful lot to see.Where to begin? Many people are inspired by a movie they have seen or a story they have heard, or a desire to see the land of their ancestors.
Use the drop-down on the right to explore the world.