Serbia Travel Guide A Vagabond Life
Serbia Travel Guide
If you want to visit a beautiful friendly country with not many tourists travel to Serbia. It is a landlocked country in South-Eastern Europe with vibrant cities, beautiful mountain ranges popular for both hiking in the summer and winter skiing. The Serbian people are warm and welcoming and the food is delicious. Travelling in thei part of the world is relatively cheap and offers a diverse and interesting history and landscape.
Table Of Contents
Serbia Travel Guides
Five Quick Facts About Travelling In Serbia
- Serbia is safe, cheap and easy to travel in however normal safety precautions should be taken.
- Serbia is visa free for over 90 countries, entering Serbia for any nationals of visa free countries simply means a stamp in your passport.
- English is widely spoken in Belgrade and the larger towns especially by the youth. If travelling to smaller more remote areas it is recommended to learn a few basic words.
- Kosovo is a disputed state and the topic is a sensitive one so it is best not to bring it up
- Can I Visit Kosovo from Serbia? If you want to visit Serbia and then go to Kosovo there is no problem. However if you want to go to Kosovo and then enter Serbia, you must enter Kosovo via Serbia. If you enter Kosovo from Macedonia or Montenegro, and then try to cross into Serbia, the Serbians will consider you to have entered their country illegally since they do not recognise Kosovo’s independence.
World Destination Guide
There are 195 countries in the world stretching across seven continents – so there is an awful lot to see.Where to begin? Many people are inspired by a movie they have seen or a story they have heard, or a desire to see the land of their ancestors.
Use the drop-down on the right to explore the world.